Wednesday 9 February 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Instead of making good resolutions for this year, I have decided to have new year aspirations. One of my main aspirations being to start writing a blog, here we are! 

I kept putting it off under the pretence that I didn't know what to write about, I was convinced I needed a single focus for my blog. But I have so many interests and passions... So I've decided to take the leap and just write about whatever is tickling my mind at the time of posting. 

Whilst I don't want to make any promises, there will no doubt be a lot of creative content on here as one of my main obsessions is crafts. I expect there will be praises for books and movies and a few rants about the state of politics in my rather surreal home country or my country of residence. I'm pagan and make no secret of it so I'll proudly be marking the 8 festivals on the wheel of the year. Hell, you might even get the occasional cooking or communication tip thrown in for good measure! 

I don't know yet what I'll write about or how often I'll post but I promise to do my very best to keep it entertaining. Thank you for joining me on my blogging adventure!


1 comment:

  1. This is great - will particularly look forward to reading about how you celebrate the 8 turns of the wheel.

    Chantal xx

    ReplyDelete