Wednesday 14 December 2011

Getting Redfestive ready pt II: the shiny stuff

I'm still making progress on my stock for the Redfestive Christmas Bazaar this Sunday. The pleasant surprise of this week was finding out that I've made enough random rings during the year to fill a small tray! But a small tray of rings just isn't enough so I've spent the past two nights raiding my stash and working on little pieces of jewellery which will make lovely Christmas gifts. And this is what I've got ready to sell:
A lovely assortment of bejewelled silk scarves
Some safety pin brooches
Assorted rings: button rings, cluster rings, rose rings
Crystal ball pendants (note: this is 4 pendants, not one necklace!)

1 comment:

  1. WOW Sarah-Jane - that's impressive. I Looove the scarves with the jewellery, they look really lovely and unusual. Fingers crossed for Saturday xx

    ReplyDelete