Monday 12 December 2011

Getting Redfestive ready

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have a table at the Redfest's Christmas bazaar on 18 December. My first Christmas fair, woohoo! I have been working hard at building a stock for the table and with less than a week to go, I'm nowhere near finished, eek! A few long days and short nights ahead, but I am confident that I will have a pretty nice little assortment of gifts ready for the fair on Sunday.

Here's a little taster of the Christmas decorations and other bits and bobs that will be up for sale:

Little felt robins, aren't they cute?


Mini Christmas stockings for the tree or for small gifts
My trademark felt baubles
Small lavender hearts

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, lovely!! It's a shame I won't be anywhere near... :( But good luck! Hugs from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, those robins are so sweet! Very impressive stuff; best of luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete