Monday 9 July 2012

My biggest project to date

This poor blog has been badly neglected in the past few weeks. I must admit my creativity has been on a long break, reducing the amount of crafting I normally do. But most importantly, my mind has been otherwise engaged with what will probably be one of my biggest craft projects ever... that of making a baby!


Say hello to the WIP (work in progress) at 13 weeks. Yes, I'm pregnant and expecting for the 1st of January, talk about starting the new year with a bang!

For a while, this baby seemed to absorb every ounce of creativity I normally have. Tiredness and morning sickness are probably to blame for a large part of it. Luckily, I think things are starting to look up. Ideas are slowly making a comeback, so much so, I have ordered a bunch of fabrics which will come to good use in the future nursery. You will find me back at the sewing machine in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment