Monday 27 June 2011

How to keep yourself entertained when there's nothing on telly...

In my opinion, summer TV schedules really are awful. The good thing though is that not catching up on my favourite TV series frees up an awful lot of time which I can put to good use... crafting mainly! Now most of last week has been spent tidying up and decluttering my house but I still found time to make a few things along the way.

I bought this "Toho Elegant Jewellery Kit" from Magpie Jewellery a little while ago. It comes with pretty much everything you need and has very detailed and graphic instructions, I loved it as soon as I opened it!


The drawings are so clear, I got the whole ring completed in no time and this despite the fact I was slightly impaired after having burnt myself whilst cooking that evening. I love the result, it's super cute. Unfortunately, I'm not sure I'll be able to wear it as I'm quite sensitive to metals and the sieve the beads are threaded onto looks like something that could trigger a reaction.


I've also carried on working on building up my stock of cocktail rings so here are the latest additions to my collection:



No comments:

Post a Comment