Monday 20 June 2011

Perfecting the art of the cluster ring

Some designers and independent retailers have shown interest in my cocktail rings recently so I've been working hard at building a collection that I could leave in a shop.

Cluster rings are always striking and people always compliment me on them when I wear one. I have learnt two methods to make cluster rings and have been practicing and perfecting the art of using both.

The first method consists in threading beads onto a wire ring shank. Here are my latest creations using this method:


The second method consists in wire wrapping beads onto a ring base with a loop. Swarovski Elements ring bases are my absolute favourite. Here's a little collection in blue and lovely white flowers bouquet:


I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of those in the next few weeks and who knows, maybe in a shop near you really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment